Thursday, September 17, 2009

Young Angel.


So it looks like Drake plague is dying down, that shit was an epidemic, like the swine flu or some shit. He just decided to release the "So Far Gone" mixtape as an album in stores and on iTunes on September, 15. I think it was a good move for his career, definitely more money for him. I think he should have done it around June or July when he was terrorizing the radio stations and he was on everyone and they're grandfather's song. But it's okay. I think he started to fall off ever since his leg incident, hopefully he'll be healthy soon. It's unfortunate that his debut album "Thank Me Later" isn't going to drop until Valentine's Day 2010. I've been anticipating it for some time now, and now that's getting pushed back from the original August/September date, I'm a little bummed..

No comments:

Post a Comment