Friday, September 4, 2009

The Blueprint 3





Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3


When I heard this album, I don't think I was ever so surprised. Ever since Hov dropped that drollery of an album "Kingdom Come", I was a HEAVY boycotter of Jay-Z. But then he dropped "Jockin Jay-Z" and I bumpin that all of summer 2008. Though I didn't agree with the message of the song (Like you're 40 and married... who's jocking you? -_-) i disregarded it and proceeded to bump it EVERYDAY while skating.

BP3 is probably the HARDEST I've heard Jigga in a minute! I can't stop playing it, everysong is NOTHING less than pure crack, it's crazy. I might be on this for a minute. Though I obtained a burned copy from friend, shout out to Tayt the Great, I plan on supporting the movement and buying it on tuesday. Here it is if you haven't heard the greatness. I know I'm defeating the purpose since the whole thing here for you to listen to, but I love you all too much to not show you. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment