Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Street Etiquette x PhotobyTONE



Myself being a hypebeast follower, I caught on to the SE blog quickly. It was dope and real innovative, and still is. There really are no fashion blogs that young black men can really go by. Just knowing about brands doesn't mean that you dress well, it just means your a hypebeast. The idea is genious. I met J Kissi in Soho one day after recognizing one of his friends that I had seen in his photography. After the couple minutes of conversation, he ended up being a down-to-earth guy and friendly, especially. I'm not sure why, but I wasn't expecting that from him. I thought he would be the really business-orientated, always makin' moves, blackberry buzzin' of the hook type of dude. If you're interested and ever see this duo shuttin' it in down in the city, make sure to give daps and pounds.

Sidebar: TONE is the next Andy Warhol, check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment